Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The 12 Steps to Suh-sess: The Friday Night Record Party Mission Statement:



The 12 Steps to Suh-sess: The Friday Night Record Party Mission Statement:

This is called Friday Night record party for no discernible reason...

I have come not to destroy records, but to praise them...even Toto records...

I will listen to every record I have in alphabetical order....

I have a billion records....

I may be here all day...

I am only going to discuss records I physically own....

I am not going to download Katy Perry albums and piss and moan about them...

I mean, I will...but I won't write about it...

Not here anyway....

I'm going to discuss the tangibility of recorded music (i.e album covers, personal accounts and memories of listening to them...) so I'm not going to be passing out grades...

I give this entire endeavor an E for effort....

Okay... now I'm done with grades...

If you have any personal memories or thoughts on the discussed records,  I invite you to share your thoughts and opinions also...I will not make fun of you...

Even though you own this...




...and you deserve it...

But don't feel bad, 'cos I own this...

File:The Partridge Family Album.jpg

Man, don't judge me...that record's awesome...

So alright! Are you ready to listen to 10 AC/DC albums in a row with me?!?!

Let's go!








No comments:

Post a Comment