Sunday, September 27, 2015

Dumbo: All the Songs from Walt Disney's Dumbo


















 Dumbo:  All the Songs from Walt Disney's Dumbo

1959

Disneyland Records

Format I Own it on: Vinyl

Track Listing: 1. Main Title  2. Look Out For Mr. Stork  3. Casey Jr. / Song Of The Roustabouts  4. Baby Mine  5. Pink Elephants On Parade  6. Dumbo And Timothy  7. When I See An Elephant Fly  8. Finale


Ahem...



Dumbo 

by Jamin (age 8)


 "I like Dumbo. It is a good movie. I like the box because it is big and plastic. 


 The best part about the movie though is the catalog inside...It gives me lots of things to bug my parents for...



MA!!! CAN WE GET THE "FULLER BRUSH MAN"?!?!? PLEEEASE?!?!? IT'S ONLY $59.95!!! 


WHAT DOES "FULLER BRUSH" MEAN? MA, WHAT IS HE?!?! WHAT'S IT ABOUT?!?! CAN WE GET "CONDORMAN" THEN?!?!?



And as much as I like videotapes, I like records too. They're bigger. Charleston Chews are also a bigger candybar than a Snickers. Therefore, I always get those too.


 I'm  gonna see how long I can make one last. I'm just going to take one bite out of it everyday for the next couple months then I can technically have a candy bar every day.  



Oh yea. My favorite part is the "Pink Elephants" song. That part of the movie makes me want to get drunk. I can't wait until I'm 21 so I can start drinking until I have terrifying hallucinations..


I also like "Look Out For Mr. Stork." My parents had "the talk" with me the other day, and I now know that when a man loves a woman very much, then they put on some Marvin Gaye and call up the Stork who then brings them a baby. But sometimes the Stork will deliver the baby to the wrong house and that's why there are always dads on Maury who yell, "The baby's not mine!!!"
 


It's because the Stork delivered it to the wrong house. That's all. But as you can see from the episode above, sometimes you have to test 3 or 4 times to find out which one's the real daddy. 

I wrote a movie too. I'm hoping to send it to Steven Spielberg or George Lucas so they can turn it into a real film. It's a completely original script called "Silly the Elephant":



 (Scene 1: Silly is an elephant in the Iosco County Fair. He is being poked and prodded at by mean kids like Warren Yeager. )

Silly: I wish I didn't have to be stuck in this carnival. I wish I were a bird like you, Blackie. Then I could fly right out of here. 


 Blackie the Crow: Sho' nuffin' howdy! 

(gives Silly a coat made of feathers)

Blackie: Alls you have'ta do is shake back n' forth and the feathers will sure nuff'n lift you off the ground, Silly!

(Silly puts on the coat and shakes back and forth and lifts off the ground. Y'see, the back and forth movement of the feathers acts as a sort of "Wing" and we all know if you have wings, especially ones with feathers on them, you can fly. Silly flies high above the circus tent and Warren Yeager is so startled by the sight he trips and falls in a trough of water...)

"HAHAHA!" says the crowd, painting and laughing at Warren and ruining his life forever. (Which is good, because he's a real meanie!) Then the Circus Strongman comes and spanks Warren mericlessly.

Warren: I'll never pick on Jamin...errr, I mean Silly ever again!

(Camera cuts to the sky where Silly and Blackie are flying, free of care. They fly to Big Bob's Restaurant to get some pizza.)


Silly: C'mon! Let's get some pizza, Blackie!

Blackie: No, sah! I only eat worms!

Silly: Worms?!?! Gross!!!!

Blackie: Y'know what they say! A worm a day keeps the doctor away!

(audience erupts into uncontrollable laughter at the funniest joke ever told)


THE END

I submitted my script to Mrs. Wolf, so hopefully Mr. Spielberg will find out about it soon and make it into a major motion picture and then I'll be rich and famous. Once you're rich and famous you can pretty much buy any Gobots you want. You don't even have to ask your Mom anymore....





Here's "Baby Mine" by Dumbo....Enjoy...



No comments:

Post a Comment