Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Songs


This is a list of Holiday songs I usually listen to on Christmas Eve, when I'm itching for something a little edgier than Bing Crosby...Check it out...



The Dickies: Silent Night


Ramones: Marry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight Tonight)


The Kinks: Father Christmas


 Boston Space Ships: Christmas Girl 


The Pogues: Fairy Tale of New York



Wizzard: I Wish It Could be Christmas Every Day

          

Archers of Loaf: Assassination on Xmas Eve


Cheech and Chong: Santa Claus and His Old Lady

               

Bad Religion: O Come, O Come Emmanuel



The Fall: No Xmas for John Quays



AC/DC: Mistress for Christmas


Red Peters: Holy Shit, It's Christmas


                  

The Vandals: Oi! To the World


Run DMC: Christmas in Hollis


 Sloppy Seconds: Lonely Christmas


The Flaming Lips: Christmas at the Zoo


King Diamond:  No Presents for Christmas


Dave Edmunds: Run, Rudolph, Run


Guided By Voices: Father Sgt Christmas Card


The Dead Milkmen: Christmas Party



Tom Waits" Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis

And that wraps it up...Hardy har har...I'm probably missing some really obvious ones...But oh well...Merry Christmas, everybody....





1 comment:

  1. This is a great bunch of Christmas songs! No Presents For Christmas and Holy Shit It's Christmas have always been my two favorites but after going through these I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday has moved to #1! LOL!! Father Christmas is great! I've been hearing it at least once a day on that radio station I told you about.

    ReplyDelete