Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas 2014!



Merry Christmas everybody! I'm celebrating this year with:


A 12-pack of Sam Adam's Winter Classics...Although it sucks they only do 4 different beers in their variety packs now rather than the old 6....I can't believe there wasn't drunken rioting in the streets when they made that decision...


A 12-pack of Leinenkugel's Cranberry Ginger Shandy...I like this stuff even though it's so damn sour...'Twill be a jolly, jaw-clenching Christmas...



Hot, Buttered Rum! The holidays are the only time of year that it's 100% acceptable to drink butter! (My Doctor does not agree with my expert medical opinion on this)...

A big, processed box of meat, cheese and crackers to cleanse the arteries after drinking the rum...

And while we're stuffing and drinking ourselves silly, let's put on some music....Here's a list of Christmas songs I like (to view last year's list, click here: http://fridaynightrecordparty.blogspot.com/2013_12_01_archive.html)


Drive by Truckers; Mrs' Claus' Kimono


US Bombs: 12/25



Fear: Fuck Christmas


Lillingtons: Alien Girl


The Fall: We Wish You a Protein Christmas


Bob & Doug McKenzie: 12 Days of Christmas


I hope everyone has a happyass holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!! I got the same Sam Adams 12 pack you got along with a 30 of Busch Light and a bottle of Brady's Irish Cream(Bailey's is to damn expensive!) Good list of songs! Jesse Malin-Xmas, Adam's House Cat-Santa's Out of Rehab by Christmas and Red Peters-Holy Shit, It's Christmas are some good ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot you had Red Peters on last year's list lol. Man I love the picture of of Harry lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brady's Irish Cream!! Yes! Bailey's is always too expensive and all the knockoffs taste exactly the same (and I love to see the various names that begin with the letter "B" they come up with)...I should have thought ahead and picked up a couple of light beers to alternate with the heavy stuff...I woke up in the middle of the night with a case of the hurts, for sure...I can't believe I forgot about Adam's House Cat...I just heard it for the very first time the other day...lol..I also forgot "Razor Burn" by Lagwagon, which i consider to be a Christmas song...Oh, well...Leaves me something for next year...

    ReplyDelete