Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Songs 2015

Huh. I know for a fact that I published this post yesterday, but forever reason when I went to my blog today, it wasn't showing...Who knows what happened...It's a day late, but check it out anyway...



RARRR!!!! I'M THE DAMN HULK!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYBODY! Here's a buncha Halloween-ish songs you can listen to while some old horror movies flicker away harmlessly in the background...For even more you can check out last years list..

 

Samhain: Horror Biz


Dickies: Attack of the  Mole Men


Flaming Lips: Halloween on the Barbary Coast



Ryan Adams: Halloweenhead



Pere Ubu: Thriller! (I already used Michael Jackson's "Thriller" last year, but for fun, you should try listening to these two "Thriller"'s back to back for a truly hair-raising Halloween experience...



New York Dolls: Frankenstein


The Cramps: Human Fly


 Roky Erickson: Haunt


Ghost: Mummy Dust


Slayer: Spill the Blood (My friend Joe pointed out there was no Slayer on last years Halloween listening session, so I'm fixing that here..."Halloweenhead" was his recommendation too)...


Riverdales: Plan 13


The Specials: Bonediggin'


Captain Beefheart: Kandy Korn


No comments:

Post a Comment